1. The Human and Financial Costs of Working with Toxic People: Toxic Behaviors Are Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
2. Recognizing the Toxic Personality: It Isn’t as Easy as You Think.
3. Leader Reactions and Strategies That Typically Don’tWork: Why Identify Strategies That Don’t Work?
4. Organizational Culture: How Toxicity Spreads Like an Infection.
Part Two: The Toxic Organization Change System Model.
5. Organizational Strategies: Dealing with Toxicity at the Highest System Level.
6. Team Strategies: Dealing with Toxicity at the Team Level.
7. Individual Strategies: Dealing with Toxic People One-on-One.
8. Myths and Truths About Toxicity—and Renewal from a Toxic Environment: How to Move Beyond Toxicity.
Appendix A: Our Research Methodology.
Appendix B: National Survey Responses on Toxic Behaviors.