List of Contributors.
1. Expanding the Gates of Perception.
2. Evidence, Memory and Truth: Towards a Deconstructive Validation of Reflective Practice.
3. Living Relational Ethics in Health Care.
4. Reflective Practice and Socratic Dialogue.
5. Clinical Supervision in the Context of Custodial Care.
6. Developing Prison Health Care through Reflective Practice.
7. Voice as a Metaphor for Transformation through Reflection.
8. Reflexivity and Intersubjectivity in Clinical Supervision: On the Value of Not-knowing.
9. The Beast and the Star: Resolving Contradictions within Everyday Practice.
10. Using Reflection in Complementary Therapies: Critical Reflection and Pain Management.
11. Creating Sacred Space: A Journey to the Soul.
12. Constructing the Reflexive Narrative.
If you are interested in nursing philosophy, taking reflective practice beyond that required by the UKCC or looking for great arguments to incorporate into a course essay, then might I recommend this book to you?
Journal of Neonatal Nursing
* Enables nurses to continually develop their practice and improve patient care
* Includes insights from many areas of clinical practice
* Explores the role of reflection in clinical supervision and research studies
* Examines the role of narrative and reflective dialogue in reflective practice