Buy Both and Save 25%!
This item: Treating Adolescents
Treating School-Age Children (Paperback $53.00)
Cannot be combined with any other offers.
1. General Principles and Special Problems( Hans Steiner, S. Shirley Feldman).
2. Disruptive Behavioral Disorders(James Lock).
3. Substance Use and Abuse( Rebecca A. Powers, Robert Matano).
4. Depression(James Lock).
5. Anxiety Disorders(Chris Hayward, Julie A. Collier).
6. Eating Disorders(Mary J. Sanders).
7. Chronic Illness and Somatization(Julie A. Collier).
8. Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders( Margo Thienenmann, Richard J. Shaw).
9. Psychiatric Trauma and Related Psychopathologies(Hans Steiner, Zakee Matthews).
"Treating Adolescents offers the reader a concise biopsychosocial biopsy of adolescence and a clear, comprehensive textbook description of the important issues in the treatment of the major psychopathologies occurring during this most perplexing development stage of human life." (Lawrence Stone, M.D., president, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
"It is an ambitious undertaking to distill the knowledge base, summarize the clinical wisdom, and provide vivid case illustrations for the full range of psychopathology presenting in adolescence. This first rate book succeeds on all counts while conveying the challenge and excitement of working with teenagers who have psychiatric problems." (Gregory K. Fritz, M.D., professor of psychiatry and director, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Brown University School of Medicine)