1. Intervention Against Hazardous Alcohol Consumption -
Secondary Prevention of Alcohol Problems.
2. Psychosocial Treatment for Alcohol Dependence.
3. Pharmacotherapy for Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome.
4. Pharmacotherapy for Alcohol Dependence.
5. The Long-Term Course in Alcohol and Drug Dependence.
6. Psychosocial Treatment for Drug Dependence.
7. Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Withdrawal.
8. Pharmacotherapy for Opioid Dependence.
9. Pharmacotherapy for Cocaine Dependence.
10. Pregnancy, Neonatal Period, and Substance Abuse.
Appendix 1: Project Group Authors and Scientific Reviewers.
Appendix 2: Quality Checklist.
Appendix 3: Guidelines for Estimating Effect Size.
Appendix 4: Glossary.
Conclusions by SBU.
"An invaluable tool for medical researchers, clinicians and doctors as well as healthcare providers and insurers, allowing them to save major resources by identifying ineffective treatments and being aware of cost-effective alternatives." (AFS - Advances in Food Sciences, 3/2004)