Part 1: Kidney Caner.
1. The Molecular Biology of Kidney Cancer. (E. P. Castle, G.S. Hallman & J. B. Thrasher).
2. Cytokines and Angiogenesis Inhibitor Treatments. (S. Chowdhury & M. Gore).
3. Surgical Management of Metastatic Renal Cancer. (D. F. Badenoch).
Part 2: Bladder Cancer.
4. The Molecular Biology of Bladder Cancer. (P. E. Keegan, D. E, Neal & J. Lunec).
5. Surgery for Advanced Bladder Cancer. (D. W. W. Newling).
6. Chemotherapy and Bladder Cancer. (F. Calabro & C.N. Sternberg).
7. Treatment Options in Superficial (PTa/PT1/CIS) Bladder Cancer. (J. L. Ockrim & P. D. Abel).
Part 3: Prostate Cancer.
8. The Molecular Biology of Prostate Cancer. (J. Wang & J Waxman).
9. Surgical Pathology of Prostate Cancer. (C.S. Foster).
10. Prostate Radiotherapy. (C. R. Lewanski & S. Stewart).
11. Prostate Cancer: Immediate vs. Deferred Treatment. (D. Kirk).
12. Hormone Therapy of Prostate cancer. (R. Agarwal & Waxman).
13. Chemotherapy in Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer. (Leslie E. F. Moffat).
14. Radical Prostatectomy. (T. J. Christmas & A. P. Doherty).
15. The Case against Radical Surgery for Early Prostate Cancer. (Leslie E. F. Moffat).
Part 4: Testicular Cancer.
16. Genetics of Adult Male Germ Cell Tumors. (J. Houldsworth, G. J. Bosl & R. S. K. Chaganti).
17. Surveillance, Chemotherapy, and Radiotherapy for Stage 1 Testicular Germ Cell Tumours. (D. H. Palmer & M. H,. Cullen).
18. Chemotherapy of Testicular Cancer. (I. A. Burney & G. M. Mead).
19. Salvage Chemotherapy Regiments of Relapsing Germ Cell Cancer. (M. L. Harvey & G. M. Mead).
20. Surgery for Testicular Cancer. (W. F. Hendry).
Part 5: Penile Cancer.
21. Viral Agents in the Development of Penile Cancer. (P. H. Rajjayabun, T. R. L. Griffiths & J. K. Mellon).
22. Current Concepts in the Management of Penile Cancer. (R. Sarin & H. B. Tongaonkar).
* Commentaries provide expert guidance through controversial issues
* Covers all urological tumours; kidney, bladder, prostate, testis and penis
* The author has written 200 papers on cancer and 8 books. He is a member of the American Association of Cancer Research, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and the Association of Physicians.