- Trellis and turbo coding are used to compress and clean communications signals to allow greater bandwidth and clarity
- Presents the basics, theory, and applications of these techniques with a focus on potential standard state-of-the art methods in the future
- Provides a classic basis for anyone who works in the area of digital communications
A Wiley-IEEE Press Publication
2. Communication Theory Basics.
3. Trellis Coded Modulation.
4. Convolutional Codes.
5. Link to Block Codes.
6. Performance Bounds.
7. Decoding Strategies.
8. Factor Graphs.
9. Low-Density Parity Check Codes.
10. Parallel Concatenation (Turbo Codes).
11. Serial Concatenation.
12. Turbo Coded Modulation.