In Wealth, Merrill Lynch and Capgemini present a readable guide on what drives the success of HNWIs, as well as the trends, growth, increased complexity and competitiveness of the global wealth management market, all based on over a decade of research.
Full of wealth-building strategies for HNWIs everywhere, as well as for those who aspire to join their ranks and those who advise them, Wealth is a complete guide to successful holistic wealth management. Comprehensive coverage includes:
- What you should aspire to achieve with your wealth management goals.
- New ways in which HNWIs should be thinking about planning for the future.
- How to get to the next level of wealth.
- Trends, similarities and differences in various regions around the world.
- Innovative approaches to asset allocation and alternative investments.
- The increasing role of philanthropy, the growing importance of inter-generational wealth transfer, and other emerging issues for HNWIs.
- In-depth interviews with prominent high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals as well as advisors.
- Provocative thinking on where the future of the wealth management industry is going.
Foreword: Our Eight Convictions about the Future of Wealth Management.
Chapter 1. the Evolution of Wealth Management.
Chapter 2. Global Trends and What they Mean for International Investing.
Chapter 3. Technology's Critical Role in Wealth Management.
Chapter 4. Holistic Wealth Management.
Chapter 5. The Doctrine of Asset Allocation.
Chapter 6. Alternative Investment Strategies.
Chapter 7. Family Matters.
Chapter 8. The New Philanthropy: Proactive Involvement.
Chapter 9. The Future of Holistic Wealth Management.