The award-winning WIREs (Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews) series combines some of the most powerful features of encyclopedic reference works and review journals in an innovative online format. They are designed to promote a cross-disciplinary research ethos while maintaining the highest scientific and presentational standards, but should be viewed first and foremost as evolving online databases of cutting-edge reviews.
- An important new forum to promote cross-disciplinary discussion on the multi-functional roles of RNA in biology and medicine
- An authoritative, encyclopedic resource addressing key topics from diverse research perspectives
- Free or low cost access in developing countries through Research4Life
- Indexed by MEDLINE/PubMed, TRSI (formerly ISI), CAS, and Scopus
- Offers FREE downloadable PowerPoint presentations of figures for non-profit, educational use