DescriptionUse this step-by-step learning package to master Word 2010
Publisher's Note- The online training portion of this product is no longer available.
Word 2010 is one of the core applications of Microsoft Office and if you're eager to get started using all it has to offer, this value-packed eLearning Kit is essential to your learning process. This complete Word 2010 course includes a full-color printed book and a Dummies interactive eLearning course on CD. You'll discover the basics of the Word interface, how to navigate it, how to get comfortable with the terminology, and how to use its many features. Detailed instructions walk you through real-world exercises and help to make learning easier!
Follow the material sequentially or jump in and out as you wish. It's set up so you can learn at your own pace. Throughout, you will benefit from illustrations, animations, voiceover explanations, and the option of closed captioning if you find you learn better when you can read the instructions.
- Helps self-motivated learners get familiar with Word 2010
- Walks you through creating and formatting a Word document, guiding you through the entire process so that you get a solid understanding of the importance and potential of every step
- Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an interactive Dummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book on CD
- Allows you to follow the material sequentially or choose separate sections at your own time and pace
- Offers chapter summaries, practice exercises, discussions of concepts and essential terms, and much more
Word 2010 eLearning Kit For Dummies helps you get the most the software has to offer, so you can start creating Word docs that wow in no time at all!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Lesson 1: Getting to Know Word 2010 5
Lesson 2: Creating a Word Document 45
Lesson 3: Formatting Text 75
Lesson 4: Formatting Paragraphs 103
Lesson 5: Working with Styles and Templates 135
Lesson 6: Working with Pages and Sections 161
Lesson 7: Creating and Formatting Tables 185
Lesson 8: Inserting and Formatting Graphics 201
Lesson 9: Managing Correspondence 235
Lesson 10: Preparing Professional Reports 257
Lesson 11: Protecting and Sharing a Document 291
About the CD 315