DescriptionHere's the book you need to prepare for CompTIA's i-Net+ Exam.
This Sybex Study Guide provides:
- Full coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on network hardware
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Internet Basics
- Web Site Development
- Performance Monitoring
- Networking Fundamentals
- Internet Security
- E-Business Concepts
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Chapter1 i-Net+ Networking Basics.
Chapter2 Internet Basics.
Chapter4 Internet Clients And Their Configuration.
Chapter5 Network Security.
Chapter6 Internet Development.
Chapter7 Internet Site Functionality Design.
Chapter8 Internet Troubleshooting.
Chapter9 Business Concepts.
AppendixA Practice Exam.
Glossary Glossary of Networking Terms.
- CompTIA projecting a 30% growth rate for the i-Net+ program in 2002
- i-Net+ has been adopted into training programs at Novell, IBM, and Intel
- I-Net+ fulfills the ""Foundations"" requirement for CIW (Certified Internet Webmaster) program
- CD includes two bonus exams and electronic flashcards for PCs and Palm devices
- Real-world scenarios added to provide practical insights and perspective on critical exam topics
- Sybex is an Authorized CompTIA Training Provider