Welcome to the website for Pathology of Liver Diseases, by Gary C. Kanel, M.D.
This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text. To access them, select the Resources tab from the menu at the top of the screen.
The website includes the following to supplement each chapter:
- A complete Reference List
- 140 Case Examples, which include over 420 images that demonstrate the various ways many of these disease entities clinically present.
- A Library that contains over 860 images of the various liver diseases, which adds to over 540 images that are in the book itself.
There are also:
- Additional Tables that address in detail the grading and staging of various liver diseases such as viral hepatitis and fatty liver diseases.
- A PowerPoint presentation entitled “Liver Transplantation – Surgical Procedure”, which includes photographs from the operating table of the step-by-step process in liver transplantation.
About the book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book, or to view full details.
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes. For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department.