Welcome to the companion site for Psychiatry: Breaking the ICE – Introductions, Common Tasks and Emergencies for Trainees.This website gives you access to the rich tools and resources available for this text.
On this website you will find:
- PowerPoint of all figures from the book for downloading
- PDFs of all tables from the book for downloading
- Videos following the progress of Alex Walker, a young man with psychosis
- Interviews with different MDT members
- Service user interviews
- Interactive patient management problems
Resources are displayed in two ways:
- Using the menu at the top, select a chapter. A list of resources available for that particular chapter will be provided.
- Using the menu at the top, select a resource. This will allow you to access a particular resource section. You will then have the option of selecting resources within the section or going directly to a specific chapter.
About the book
Click here to purchase a copy of the book or to view full details
You are free to download the material on this site for your own use and teaching purposes.
For all other uses please contact our Permissions Department.