Wiley’s Peer Review Management team (PRM) works closely with our Editorial team, managing peer review operations for a broad range of journals through the application of best practice guidelines. PRM provides Editors and Authors with the necessary guidance to successfully lead manuscripts through a fair and thorough peer review process, and supports the development of a journal through the optimization of peer review strategies and workflows.
A growing international team of around 70 colleagues in Europe, North America, and the Asia-Pacific region, PRM currently manages the editorial offices of nearly 500 journals and are looking forward to extending their expertise to more than 130 additional journals across all subject areas in the coming months.
Some advantages of a Wiley PRM-managed editorial office:
- Author experience: a focus on processes and relationships improves the experience of authors
- Consistency: international guidelines are applied evenly across journal processes
- Timeliness: PRM optimizes journal review and publication turnarounds
- Continuity: there is always a colleague covering the journal, either directly or through holiday cover
- Strategy: PRM develops new strategies for the development of journal processes
- Additional support: We offer an extra pair of hands to take some work off the Editor’s desk, from reviewer search to resolution of ethics cases
Some members of the Wiley Peer Review Management Team: