Well that flew by! Yesterday, Sunday 28th October, marked the last day of Open Access Week 2018.
We had a great week celebrating all things open access – if you missed anything, here’s a quick summary:
- We published daily blog posts on The Wiley Network-
- Open Access Week 2018 Is Here!
- How Does Open Science Drive Your Work Forward? Share Your Story Today!
- Working with Hindawi Toward an Open Access Future
- Wiley Open Access by the Numbers
- Wiley Open Access in Action: Austrian Academic Library Consortium (KEMÖ) and the Austrian Science Fund (FWF)
- Breaking Down Barriers to Research Participation
- Transitioning to OA: One Editor’s Perspective
- Our dedicated Open Access Week page contains links to all of our blog posts, as well as helpful tools and resources to help you publish open access.
- We’re celebrating open science and want to hear what drives your work forward! Share your story using the hashtag #MyOpenScienceStory on Twitter or Instagram, or on our website, and we’ll donate $10 to Cure Alzheimer’s Fund.
About the AuthorMore Content by Helen Eassom